The Serbian Government declared the use of AI in health and pharmacy a top priority in the forthcoming period. In this context, several projects were initiated to enable data sharing between public and private stakeholders.
Development of biomedicine, clinical practice, and pharmacy are inextricably linked to the use of AI, in the fields of automation of diagnostic processes, therapeutic decision making, and clinical research, drug discovery, clinical trials, personalised medicine.
In the first session of the conference, we shall address the following topics, that are related to the connection of the use of AI in the health and pharmacy sectors to privacy and other connected risks:
- whether public bodies use legitimate grounds for sharing of personal data
- to which extent are IT platforms used for data sharing complied with GDPR and applicable standards
- how to apply best anonymization practices for data sharing for research purposes and what is the role of data intermediaries
- to which extent AI algorithms meet requirements of accountability, transparency of the AI development and usage processes (traceability), transparency of the AI decisions
- how privacy risks are assessed under GDPR in the context of the use of AI.
JOIN US on 10TH November in Belgrade hotel Crowne Plaza. For registration and more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.