This event will bring law firms and clients together to discuss the latest trends in the employment market in Serbia.
In order to give practical guidance on remote working and associated implications, several key points will be discussed:
- What are the respective legal obligations of the employer and employee in a remote work situation?
- Do the rights of employees working remotely differ from the rights of the employees who are working at the business premises of the employer?
- In which way can employees’ work be supervised without jeopardizing their right to privacy?
- Are there any specifics to be mindful of when engaging foreigners to work remotely?
- Does the employment termination procedure differ when an employee conducts work remotely?
The webinar will be held by Jelena Nikolic, partner at JPM Jankovic Popovic Mitic, head of the labor law department, with guest speakers from the respective practices.
To register, please follow the link: Navigating employment trends in Serbia: practical guidance on remote working and associated implications – Events (legal500.com)