Meetings of the Lex Mundi practice group provide a platform for knowledge exchange and educational opportunities and is a priceless tool for individuals looking to network with like-minded professionals and remain up to date on the latest developments.
Over the course of the two days, attendees, Lex Mundi member firm lawyers, and other M&A professionals will be invited to engage in discussing current trends and issues impacting global M&A activity in sessions covering the following topics:
- Global M&A Trends
- Improving Board Oversight on M&A Activity
- Best Practices for Protecting Against and Managing M&A Disputes
- ESG Considerations for Private Companies and Private Investors
- Special Situations and Distressed M&A
- Navigating Antitrust Policies and Merger Reviews for Global Transactions
Lex Mundi is the world’s proven legal network with in-depth experience in 100+ countries. Through close collaboration, information-sharing, training, and inter-firm activities, 160 member firms are able to offer clients preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers worldwide.
JPM Janković Popović Mitić is the exclusive member firm in Serbia for Lex Mundi.